Kitchen Sketches



 Exploring and experimenting with the scene of Mr.Bleaney in the kitchen, from this I know I want him to be on his own as his loneliness is one of the main themes in the poem. Both of these drawings are with blue and red fine liner and are done on different coloured paper, although I like the composition of the top piece, I think it would of been more successful in black.
I think the second piece's perspective is too far off what I want, but I think the addition of the cat on the chair is good so I might incorporate that in more sketches.

Comments

  1. Your top image works really well at communicating his loneliness and I quite like the unusual colour combination but perhaps have another look at how the man is sat on the chair as something doesnt look quite right. Perhaps its the length of his back which is too short?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment