Reflecting on what scenes need more work

Looking back through the sketches and tried compositions I have done, I think the first half of the poem is strong and I have some good compositions to then take into the final pieces. This piece and the other one I posted in the post 'Garwood Inspired' I think are successful and I would like to use them in the final pieces with some small adjustments. For the third scene I am happy with a few potential sketches but for the scene where Mr.Bleaney is in the kitchen and the final scene of the young man needs a lot of work. In terms of the medium, I think a series of prints would fit well with the atmosphere and I think the test one I created reflected it well, I am unsure what size or what colour they will be yet.

Comments

  1. This is starting to look great. Within the image the sun outside is what your eye goes to first but I am not sure how successful it is at representing the sun. I'd be interested to see alternatives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment