Potential Ideas for furthering authorship

 I have been thinking about ideas of what my work at the moment could be turned into, and after the print workshop with Maisy after she mentioned a printing place that produces newspapers it made me think about the radio times I've been looking at, and how newspapers are accessible pieces of print for the working-class. 

I think these sketches and ink drawings would look really effective in a radio times style newspaper but I am unsure what else could fill the newspaper, and it would be expensive cost wise, but it is still something to think about. 

Another idea I had was potentially created dust jackets to fit around some books with Cathy Come Home and Poor Cow on the covers. Although Cathy Come Home wasn't a book it would purely be for visual reasons and the link between the working-class and accessible literature. 

On the other hand, as the aim of my project is to reach the audience of the working-class and I can do this online but perhaps just small leaflet like prints of some of the drawings with the titles could be handed out around places, but again I'm unsure about this. 

I think after Christmas I will start my linos again as I think these compositions could work better in print and would reach similar outcomes as getting drawings printed I can print them myself. 

Comments