WCML podcast transcribing

 Over November the Working-class Movement Library asked me to transcribe one of their podcasts on the anniversary of Engels link to podcast to help people who are hard of hearing. 

The podcasts feature a member of the library and an artist who have written and composed a podcast featuring different subjects / issues each week. After the Engels one they asked me to work on the black lives matter written by Lae Carbon-Wilson and Jemma Bromley  which I'm currently in the middle of but because of Covid I've been a bit slower completing it. 

All the podcasts have been really helpful in researching further the historic context of the work I'm doing and the subjects I'm interested in continuing after this year. Becoming a volunteer at the library has also made me further realise that there are places for working-class art and literature. 



view of transcription 




Comments