More Playbill compositions ready for print



Two new compositions to go with my first Playbill print. Carrying on with using William Morris print's as the background and featuring characters that were in the A2 poster. 

Banner the boxer is Peg's brother ( me) in the first print. The two people on the other Playbill are Kit and Frank who are Banner's parents. I wanted to include the dynamic of Kit and Frank in one print together as they are the ones as Shelagh says struggling with their restlessness the most. Within the play Frank is having an affair with Kit's friend Nora, Kit is constantly in trouble with the police and is an alcoholic as I explored in the print where she was dancing on the street. 

I might do one more print with Nora on it in this style but I think three is a good number to have alongside my A2 print as it features all the main characters of the family. 



 

Comments