One for the road print


One for the Road 
Final print, I printed this in the same way I had printed the Playbills and I'm really happy with how it came out. I think the coral colour reflects well the atmosphere of the scene and gives it a warmth that the black and white wouldn't. 

I think this is my favourite print I've ever done, not technically but the composition and the idea. I think it's a good end to my last year and sits well within the rest of my work not only visually but as a strong marker in my research. 
The exploration I've had through print, looking at the context of the 1960's and creating scenes dedicated to these women has been a brilliant and quite emotional experience, my research will carry on with this throughout my masters and hopefully into my career. 

 

Comments